What is tosacpiapi.dll information
tosacpiapi.dll is a process from Bluetooth Stack for Windows by TOSHIBA. It can be found in the location of c: \ \program files\ (x86) \toshiba \bluetooth toshiba stack \sys \ \tosacpiapi.dll. It is a potential security risk which can be modified maliciously by virus. tosacpiapi.dll virus should be disabled and removed if it was attacked and brought you windows xp/vista/7/windows 10 errors.
Common tosacpiapi.dll Error Messages
- "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\ tosacpiapi.dll . Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "This application failed to start because tosacpiapi.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The file tosacpiapi.dll is missing"
- "tosacpiapi.dll Not Found"
- "Error run tosacpiapi.dll "
How to fix tosacpiapi.dll error automatic
Follow the instruction to Free Scan your computer and fix related errors
- Step1: Download the tosacpiapi.dll error Fix Tool.
- Step2: Click "Save File" and follow the on-screen instructions to install the program.
- Step3: Click "Scan Now" to scan over your computer.
- Step4: Click the "Repair All" button to fix exe error and speed up computer.
- "No Disk Error"
- "Error message "this process system error" on startup"
- "Your firewall warns you that this process is requesting access to the network"
- "uses 100% of the CPU when sending email"
- "This process uses 100% CPU time"
- "My Internet Explorer homepage suddenly changed"
tosacpiapi.dll error can be caused by any of the below possibilities.
- Incorrect BIOS configuration
- Corrupt Windows registry
- Surprising number of Blue Screen of Death Errors Messages
- Damaged .log files
- Damaged or missing dynamic link library files
- Corrupt or invalid file allocation list, swap file, password list and registry, Incorrect BIOS setting
- Pop-up advertisements
- Irregular power supply, overheated CPU, and malfunctioning HDD controller
- Frequently popped-up error messages
- Lower and lower CPU usage
- Shortage of RAM